Good Place Members Club
About The Club
Life can be stressful, and we all need a break and a place to breathe. So we’ve created the ‘Good Place Members Club’ to do just that, and get a few bargains in the process!
What do members get?
- £25-30 of food from our Community Pantry, a time slot all for you, to choose what food and bargains you want to take home.
- Tea and Coffee and a chat with our team and other members.
- Music – we’ve always got good music playing, you can also make requests.
- Advice and guidance – have a chat with our lovely support coordinator, who can help work through any problems or stresses you might be having.
- Monthly free shoes! we have partnered with Sals Shoes, who provides members with fantastic quality shoes.
- Volunteering and skills development opportunities
- Activities, workshops and services such as free reflexology for our members!
- A place to feel a part of, meet your neighbours and make new connections.
What’s It Like To Be A Member
“It has helped and is good for the community and makes people happy” Member
“I must congratulate and thank the Community Team. It has made a great impact on our family and the community, am so grateful because no one should go hungry”
“I must say thank you to Sals Shoes so I don’t have to keep gluing, cutting cardboard soul to fit and sewing to keep toes in”
If you would like to become a member, please click the link above and book your slot. – Weekly membership costs £6.50
If you would like to volunteer at the members club, please click here
If you can donate to support our member’s club, please donate here.
We have a fantastic team of partners to offer our members even more opportunities.